- Winner of Best Milk Chocolate in the Americas at the 2015 International Chocolate Awards.
- Caoba is a smooth and fluid dark milk chocolate with enticing cacao aroma and notes of caramel and nut.
- These flavors are the result of higher than normal cacao content, among the highest of any milk chocolate on the market.
- Caoba melts easily and is recommended for all tempering applications. Use for modeling, enrobing, glazes, sorbet or a light chocolate mousse.
- Pair with Muscat, Sweet Riesling, Sherry, Semillon or complex red wine like Bordeaux or a nice Spanish Rioja.
Based On 1 reviews.
I got this at Whole Foods, and it is literally the best chocolate I have ever tasted in my life. I added it to home made hot cocoa.
The quality is incredible, and the taste is beyond heavenly. This... is the chocolate of royalty... and the price is very fair for what you get!